Monday, May 25, 2009

A Farewell to Hate

It's been a while. You know interviewing for a job has actually taken precedent over the Daily NObama. 

What I have been doing is spending a bit of time reading that Left Wing hate site known as the Huffington Post. Much effort was made to engage in intelligent dialogue (I must admit, I did also antagonize just a bit) which proved to be impossible. The quote below is my farewell commentary to the loons at Huffington. Not surprisingly, there has not been a single comment posted in response, pro or con. I would urge anyone who feels the need to vent to visit Huffington and speak loudly.

"I have read the HP on a regular basis of late. Why would a Conservative do such a thing? OK, all you Lefties make your jokes....had a good laugh?...Good, let's now move on. I had hoped to enter discussions that would demonstrate a desire by the Left to move the country back to its robust, capitalist self. Instead, I witnessed an unending display of hate, accusations, shifting blame on to all things Bush.

Desecrating American ideals is the main activity exhibited here. Missing are the people of differing opinions debating issues for the purpose of making the country stronger. Instead, I find zealots spewing an endless stream of hate at all who dare dissent. Be sure to get in some ugly insults at me because I love this country and can look beyond political agendas.

As you strengthen our enemies remember a terrorist doesn't enter into meaningful discourse; they murder Americans and Brits and Spaniards and Italians and Iraqis and Afghans...."


God Bless America. God Bless those who have given their lives to protect our Freedom.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness another person who see the Huffington Post for what it is!
    I read it as often as I can stomach and never leave without posting a comment, with links back to my blog:
    http://thepostexaminer.blogspot.com
    which, by the way I started in order to have a venue to examine and discuss the serious media bias sold as "news" on, specifically, the Huffington Post. It gets my goat that Huffington and her band of self-righteous, full of you-know-what, Constitution hating bloggers "sell" this virtual-rag-mag as "THE internet's news source".. The worse thing about it is that they are just a microcosm of what is going on in the White House, the same mentality they share and that is truly frightening...
    *on a funny note, I found a video on YouTube (its on my blog on the large video player) of Ariana Huffington at the beginning of the Presidential primaries last year where she is just BLASTING Obama, directly appealing to the voters that this country WILL NOT BE SAFE if he elected President...! Where do people like her put the one face when they are using the other I wonder? Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete